Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I missed day 4 of RWA

So, you may have heard if you follow me on twitter (rebeccaroyce) that I got sick and had to go home from RWA. I officially missed the last day, which made me sad. (Hence the face above.) Instead, I spent the day doing some writing and resting.

But, what did I learn? Well...a lot. I took a Body Language class where I learned about vulnerable areas in relation to flirting. I learned about light versus dark paranormals in the industry. It was wonderful. I also made some wonderful friends and toured around a city I take for granted because I live so close to it.

Wonderful experience and I highly recommend if you are thinking of going to RWA you do.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Sad! Sorry you're not feeling well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! Would love to hear the difference between light and dark paranormals, I'm never sure what's urban fantasy, dark fantasy or paranormal.

    ReplyDelete